Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Making a Salad Bowl

For our forth time at food tech we made a salad bowl. This time Texas, Fabian and I were in a team. Texas cut the cucumbers very thin, the lettuce and the carrots in finger sizes, while Fabian and I shred the chicken. We wore gloves so none of our germs got onto the chicken, and well Texas was cutting he constantly checked on our noodles so they were just right. We also had an option to put on some rice on top, after that we put on the dressing and ate!     

3 comments:

  1. Hey Satui,
    Im Uinita a year 7 at Glenbrae school.
    Hope you guys enjoyed tech ( making food ) and yea

    kind reguards-
    Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Satui, I am so pleased to see how well you are doing right now. You must continue to keep working hard on being the best you can be. Continue to be a great writer because that helps to keep me informed and up to date. I will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ra satui I am kymani and I go to tamaki primary and I am a year 8 or year 7 i really like you baking skills

    ReplyDelete